Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jammin' Jessica!

It's a friendship that has spanned almost 25 years, heated arguments, torrential tears, down-right silly memories, brutal honesty and insane amount of laughs (and Williamsburg trips). Ever since we met at the corner of Hemlock and Aspen on the first day of 2nd grade in 1984; I think we've pretty much lived the saying "Chance made us neighbors. Hearts made us best friends".

We've created millions of memories that I hold close to my heart. You helped make me a better person. Miles have separated us but they haven't squelched the friendship. And, although you're not a 'kid' person, you and my daughter have formed an unbelievable bond that truly shows how big your heart actually is.

I'm proud to call you my friend. We've certainly had one wild ride - but I can't wait to make 25 more years of memories. Happy birthday - I love you.


1 comment:

Kapp pack said...

Please pass on a Happy Birthday from me!