Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whoa

Well, it's official...the Haney Family has a blog. It's something I've been thinking about for a little since it's hard to keep track (and remember) of my thoughts and memories of the week.

This morning Steve, Julia and Phoebe are in "Papa's Office" playing something on the PlayStation, no doubt. Julia loves to hang with "Papa" on the weekends after she stuffs herself with his awesome chocolate chip pancakes. That's the weekend ritual...Steve makes chocolate chip pancakes and then we are off and running. But thankfully today is a lazy day. Steve and Julia will play and I'm going to finish canning. Last night we canned pickles and today it's tomatilla salsa and creole simmer sauce. Yes, I'm crazy, but when the product is finished I feel so proud of what I accomplished! Maybe I'll post some pictures if everything goes okay.

No comments: